Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Transformation for Competition

This is the new site I will post my training leading up to the FAME Houston show in May. I have made changes to my training this past summer. Arms are coming up more with still putting emphasis on my shoulders and triceps. Working on bringing more balance in my structure with my hips and shoulder alignments. It is improving, but I am having a few more aches and pains with getting old muscles to carry my body weight like they haven't in years!!! Very exciting as I can feel a shift in my body and more even distribution in my weight placement.

Training getting on track from long holiday weekend and migraine recovery. It is a pain sometimes to be so sensitive to hormones or my sinuses giving me grief. I have been doing a yeast cleanse as well over the past two months. Finally getting relief in my digestive system with the elimination of the yeast and foods that cause a flare up. Skin is clearing up nicely. At this point, I have eliminated potatoes, oatmeal, and most cereals. Focusing on green leafy veggies, some fruits (berries mainly), dairy on occassion, and proteins. Can be a change with being vegetarian as some of my favorite carbohydrates are on the limit list for now.

This week will be me getting on track with my cardio in my usual routine. TV went on the fretz and hasn't been the same. Gotta go shopping for a new flat screen, going to the gym at 430 am doesn't have the same appeal as walking into my den for cardio.

Pictures will be added at the end of the week for my transition. I have always taken pics before my preps start and now I have three years of pictures to see how my body has changed with each show and starting this journey. I hope this blog is interesting and informative. I like keeping up with progress that others make and hope I am able to motivate others in changing their lives.

Cydney Walker, MS, RD, cpt

Dietitian and personal traininer in the D/FW area focusing on women's fitness, nutrition consulting and education, public speaking, elimination diets, vegetarianism and group personal training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be mindful and respectful when posting comments.
www.RDFinders.com