Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shoulders and Hammies

Yesterday I hit my favorite and least favorite body parts.  Love hamstrings, never had to do much in order to improve and grow them.  Shoulders on the other hand, feel like I need to stuff something under the muscle in order to have that classic X factor in them to compliment my quads.  They were a little tight from training back the day before, but I managed to put them through a different set of paces yesterday.  It was nice really focusing on the medial head of my shoulders and working to bring out the tapper.  I have such LONG muscles, I swear it is going to take an act of magic to bring them to the level where I want them.  Gotta go back to heavy duty lifting on every movement.  Cleans w/heavy uprights are in the future.  And it never fails when I train shoulders at the dojo we do a million pushups.  They kill my shoulders tremendously and it is hard to focus when you feel the beating you put on them earlier that day.

Shoulders

Rear delt machine - 50 lbs 20 reps
                              70 lbs 15 x 2
                              70 lbs for 10, then 40 lbs for each side for 10

Seated lateral raises - pinkies up
                                 15 lbs 10, single arm 15 lbs 10
                                 10 lbs 15, single arm 10 lbs 15
                                 15 lbs 15, single arm 15 lbs 12
                                 10 lbs 15, single arm 10 lbs 15
                                 15 lbs 10, single arm 15 lbs 10
                                 10 lbs 15 reps - all this was done in superset fashion w/rest between 10 lb and 15 lb

Leg curls
             Single leg 30 lbs, 40 lbs, 50 lbs 10 reps each x 2
 
Abs - rollouts balance ball 12 reps x 3

1 hour cardio done

1 hour karate training
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be mindful and respectful when posting comments.
www.RDFinders.com